Senior Academic Division Days
Come and discover what sets 凯时登录 apart! Meet our outstanding faculty and current students, get a taste of what it's like to be in our classrooms by sitting in on simulations and presentations that showcase our academic strengths and unique programs, and learn how our graduates are prepared for success in the real world.
Next Steps: Let the world know you’re #皮特约翰斯敦bound!
- 保持联系: 登录 my.皮特.edu using the credentials sent to you by Pitt IT, search and bookmark the Johnstown 校园 Resource Center.
- 申请经济资助: All eligible students are encouraged Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (Our code is 008815) online at studentaid.政府.
- 经验皮特-JOHNSTOWN: 访问 upj.皮特.edu/visit to connect with admission staff and faculty, and tour the campus!
- 向皮特承诺: 正式一点! Secure your seat by submitting your $100 tuition deposit at 约翰斯敦.皮特.edu/Commit2Pitt
- How do I commit to 凯时登录 and submit my $100 tuition deposit?
A $100 check or money order and your Intent to Enroll form can be mailed to the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown. 去 约翰斯敦.皮特.edu/Commit2Pitt 网上付款.
- When will I receive my Pitt email 账户?
Your email 账户 will be created within 48 hours after you submit your tuition deposit. Activation instructions will be sent to the email address provided on your application for admission.
- How will my financial aid offer be sent?
- What placement assessments do I need to complete?
All new students will need to complete the ALEKS Math Placement Assessment as part of their academic onboarding. The assessment assists in preparing your academic schedule. Exemptions can be issued by your Academic Division based upon AP exam scores or college math credit transferred in.
- When and w在这里 should I submit my college in high school, dual-enrollment transcripts or AP exam scores?
- When will I receive my schedule of classes?
学生 can expect to receive their schedule of classes at the 学术策划日 在夏天.
- When should I schedule an appointment as a new student to see my academic advisor?
Our advisor will be one of the most influential people during your college career. New students will have the opportunity to meet with faculty advisors during one of the summer 学术策划日. 一旦你开始了秋季学期, you should meet with your advisor within the first three weeks of the semester. Academic advising is an ongoing process, and your advisor will help define your academic or career goals and help you choose courses.
- Am I required to live on campus?
The university requires full-time first-year students to live on campus for four consecutive semesters. Student who reside with parent(s) or legal guardian, and live within a commuting distance of 50 miles from 凯时登录 are exempt. Additional exemptions can be found on the 居住要求页面.
- Can I bring a vehicle to campus?
Yes, students can bring a vehicle to campus. All vehicles must be registered with the Office of 校园警察
- How do I request a change of major?